“Ahora yo no sé si vas a poder leer esta carta, pero igual siento como una necesidad de decirte que yo contigo he sido más feliz de lo que en los libros dice que se puede.”—Eduardo Galeano (via alexandrave)
“1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.”—10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via moaka)
“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.”—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince (via riannafinch)
“Now all you can do is wait. It must be hard for you, but there is a right time for everything. Like the ebb and flow of tides. No one can do anything to change them. When it is time to wait, you must wait.”—Haruki Murakami / The Wind Up Bird Chronicle (via navillusnylamme)